Hello Kitty can sings? It is surprising that she(?!) is releasing an album called “Hello World.”
Sanrio, Inc. is thrilled to announce the release of “Hello World”, the first-ever Hello Kitty album available on Lakeshore Records. The album will offer 11 tracks of original pop tunes, performed by a number of up & coming young artists. The result is an upbeat and perky compilation that reflects the life-embracing mood of the Hello Kitty brand.
The album launches October 7th exclusively at Wal-Mart and the first single “Come On, Come On”, with early airplay reported from Radio Disney, will be available on iTunes starting September 30th. Additional distribution, including SANRIO stores and www.sanrio.com, will begin in January 2009. A merchandise program featuring t-shirts and accessories emblazoned with the album’s colorful Japan-Pop artwork will coincide with this expanded release.
Hello World Tracklisting:
1. Come On, Come On – Keke Palmer
2. Getaway – Cheryl Yie
3. Hello Kitty – Mandy Ventrice
4. Hey Yeah – Gen
5. Hello World – Ainjel Emme
6. To All The Girls – Jennifer Marks
7. Get This Party Started – Cheryl Yie
8. I Smile – Lindsay Dennis
9. Take It Easy (Chococat’s Jam) – The Seventeens
10. Sweeter Than Sweet – Emma Hunton
11. Do You Really Wanna – Cori Yarckin